babies

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Against The Rules


Oh, i just love CNY
there got so many foods
and snacks served
One of my favourite
was this, prawn crackers


Mummy said since it was CNY
so i can go against the rules
by having a piece of the cracker
Nyumm, nyumm

And after the cracker
I was asking for more
When Mummy said NO
I started to cry and pity me,
cry like this
also Mummy got the heart
to dump me into the playpen
and snap photos


So what was i asking actually??

Pls scroll down
!
!
!
!
!
!

Yup, i was asking for this
dried meat
Mummy also shakes head
(a 10 mths old baby asking for this???)


The story just didnt end there
I only stop crying
after i get a bite of this
not a bite actually, a few bites
Gosh, it was so delicious...

1 comment:

  1. Wah, very geng like the kor-kor. No teeth but can eat dried meat! :)

    ReplyDelete