babies

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Big 'Helper'


When Mummy was busy in the kitchen
and Daddy was given the task to look after me
this is where i will be dumped into


My playpen
and i just hate it when im inside
i cant roam freely

So to make myself happy
I will do this


Yeah, i will throw all the things
that was keep in the storage compartment
diapers, wet tissues, cotton bud
i will empty the slot
And Daddy will have a 'great' time
cleaning up the mess

And today
i makes Mummy proud of me
i can take off my own pants and diaper
this was what Mummy see after
she comes to check on me


Mummy thought of picking up the wet diaper
then only she realised
im not only take off my pants and diaper
i even pee on the bed
Mummy shakes head and said
' naughty, naughty baby'

No comments:

Post a Comment