babies

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearing Test


went for the hearing test for the 1st time
on 11/1/2012


am so happy waiting for my turn
which took us of 3 hrs waiting time
but too bad when the doctor check on me
she founds that my eardrum was blocked
with EARWAX!!!
(ok, Mummy have to admit here, she seldom cleans my ears)
so doctor prescribed a bottle of ear drop 
to soften my earwax, of course
and used it till my next appointment
that is TODAY


as usual, im playing with the ipad to kill off time
when it was my turn, the dr check and said my eardrum started giving respond
but still got heavy earwax ( so have to continue using the ear drop)

then she said i need to be put to sleep for another test
(Mummy forgotten the name though)
i was fed with the 'sleeping syrup'
but to everybody surprise i didnt knock off
i still can run here and there like a drunken boy
after half an hour, the nurse said she have to give another dose
that one will be inserted through the anus

ok, after inserted, it still took me another 15 minutes
then only i completely knock off


Mummy feels so heartache looking at me like this



the doctor quickly put on all the thingy thing on my forehead and behind my ears



i totally felt unconscious for the next 2 hrs

Luckily the test only took about 20 minutes to finish
and the end result??

Everything is FINE on my hearing
Phew...

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, me oso heart pain to see... thank God he's fine... keep it up mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all hav to go thru this de.
    for the sleeping syrup, my nephew had to be swing in salung then baru knock off! kkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come need to go for hearing test geh? Anyway, glad that the results came out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, glad that the result turned out OK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad he passed the test. Hmm maybe after the nasty ear wax clean, he able to listen clearly and start to imitation your words.

    ReplyDelete