babies

Saturday, May 5, 2012

On My Own


Leave me alone
i dont need your help
i want to do it on my own

if only i can talk
i will tell Mummy this
instead i will just push her hands away
whenever she wants to help

i want to feed myself

eventhough im not good with my motor skill

i still cant control my hand movement

but i want to try and feed myself

its hard though, but i will try and succeed

p/s : Mummy was so happy seeing this, but Mummy also pity you, most of the time the food will drop on the table or floor, and you will need to do it again, but its a phase every kid will go through, just that you a bit late comparing to them..but Mummy still proud of you, keep it up , boy...

Climbing up/down the staircase



dont hold me , Mummy
i can do it myself
i will hold onto the railing and
walk up step by step


Drawing

dont hold my hand
dont guide me
i can draw, and draw, and draw
all by myself

a bit here

a bit there

and out of the board

and im doing great, Mummy

p/s : thats my stubborn little baby, everything also want to do it on his own...

8 comments:

  1. Good boy!
    He refuse ppl to help but mommy can stand next to him to guide him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stand next to him pun tak boleh, neth..he will shoo u away, then he starts to draw on his hands and legs...@fainted@

      Delete
  2. Good! getting more independant now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more independent = mummy get more headache...hehehe

      Delete
  3. Independant boy, mommy can be free and easy then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sh , not so fast can be free and easy lah, 'yong yi yat pak sui, chiong yao gao sap gao'..

      Delete
  4. practise make perfect!

    boy normally not so kepochi, and panai enjoy been served, so it's normal to start late...

    i never let my zq feed himself at this age, as i don wan to clean the mess!!!! kekekekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learn more and explore by himself then only can master it and make it prefect. Keep it up Iyson.

    ReplyDelete