babies

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Milk


So fast, today Baby Jr already 5 weeks old. Whats my early preparation towards this pregnancy? Of course, increase my protein intake. My back pain seems getting worst nowadays. I cant imagine when my belly getting bigger and bigger, whether i can support the weight or not?
`
I start taking milk every nite before i sleep. But not the usual Anmum's milk for pregnant lady, but Anlene concentrated milk, expert in bone nutrition. It got 4X calcium compared to regular fresh milk. And in the morning, i will take soya bean milk. Heard from the elderly, if u wish for a fair baby, then drink this will help. Dont know how true izzit, but no harm trying , right??

1 comment:

  1. Ya I totally didn't take any pregnancy milk. All the time I just took HL, Dutch Lady chilled cooling milk or soy milk :)

    ReplyDelete