babies

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tired


With my headache still on and off, I just cant stand anymore. I feel tired and helpless. Wyson was the main contributor. He just driving me up the wall every minutes , every seconds. He can just think of anything that can make me pissed of.
`
With him around, dont said rest, even sleep also i cant have it peacefully. Im not sure whether he's trying to get my attention after he knows about the baby thing, but before this , he's still within my control. Now, he's just uncontrollable. Im just hoping he will passed this stage soon....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats !!

    take good care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. normally when a mummy pregnant, the elder kids will be more cranky. me too...i am very headache too sometime...take care ya, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete