babies

Friday, December 11, 2009

CONFIRMED

Today, went for my monthly check up. Thought it was Selangor State Holiday, so the crowd should be lesser since N.S is a working day. But i was wrong, the crowd as usual, super packed. So, just wait for my turn patiently with hubby and Wyson tagging along. This is the 1st time they follow me for my check up. Why? For the last few months, scared of the H1N1 virus, so hubby and Wyson will just wait in the car or go shopping at the nearby Tesco or Jusco.
`
When i was asked to lie down, so that my gynae can do an ultrascan for me, i still can jokes with him. This time can you please tell me is a GIRL ( still hoping for a miracle, hahaha). Hubby already so anxious stand beside the monitor. But Wyson was not so keen on it, dont want to look at all. The gynae then asked my hubby to look at the 'birdie'. It was so clear, and he can even give me a guarantee letter on that ( seh pao tan). I told him , no need so troublesome lah, actually i accepted the fact already.
`
Without me asking, he straight away print this 4-D image for me. He said the image was not so clear, but next month would be. So, here is my baby BOY... not a girl pun never mind lar, but hoping this time , will resemble me more, hope my gene not so lauyah(hehehe)... coz the gynae commented that Wyson 95% doesnt look like me.
`


Oh, forgot to update my weight , gained another 3kg in 1 month time ( geng ler), so now at 54 kg. But gynae said it was ok, coz i was way too thin.
`
And hor, for this pregnancy, i loves to jalan-jalan , no matter where, long or short distance also can. But what i loves most, is SHOPPING(ok, even before im pregnant, im also a shopping queen..kekeke). Hubby also salute me, with a not-so-big-belly, can walk non stop.
`
During the last Jusco Member's Day sales at Maluri, i only need 4 hours , i already can spend a whooping of this amount.



Hubby cannot imagine if i stay longer, maybe he will need to declare bankruptcy..... wahahaha.

6 comments:

  1. Looks very handsome leh... with good features. Sure look like you la hehe. Salute you, the name SHOPPING QUEEN really suits you haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walaooo... still ask is GIRL ah? mau exchange bor? kekekeke

    very very salute u, ya ya, u deserve the title: Shopping Queen ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are fine. your baby boy is very handsome, hope this boy boy look like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From here, can know the bb very chubby. Is that the kkc ar? Shopping Queen !

    ReplyDelete
  5. so geng loh u all, from the scan only can see bb that handsome meh?? somemore looks like me?? kekeke

    wyneth, cannot see kkc in this scan pic lar..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha so geng wor shopping queen. Nice chekcup.

    ReplyDelete