babies

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Again???*sigh*

Today went for my monthly checkup, the most awaiting moment. Why? Gynae told me last month that he will tell me the sex of my baby on my this visit. Me, still stick with my 6th instinct, this one will be a girl, while hubby and Wyson keep on saying will be a boy.
`
When i lied down and wait for the ultrascan, gynae asked me what im hoping for. Still need to ask? My first one was a boy, of course im longing for a girl. He quickly moved his scanner around my stomach and arr.............. can you see that?? See what?? Here, here...so clearly can be seen , a little BIRDIE. No hiding and need no searching.
`
Tup, my heart sank. I was so dissapointed and upset till i cant said anything. After what i've been through this few months, a completely different pattern of morning sickness i have, i thought i was really carrying a baby girl. Sigh..............sigh...............
`
Just cant accept the fact that i will be joining TEAM BLUE again.... but i guess this will passed soon. And now, im on 1 week MC, too heartbroken....hahahahaha. Maybe during this week, i can calm down my emotion.
`
Oh, forgot to said, i have gained 3 more kg and now my weight is 50.8kg. Oh boy, he really knows how to eat now. Good , good , gynae also said you are growing healthtily and actively in Mummy's tummy.

6 comments:

  1. hahahhaa... about the same feeling with me now, ivy~ again??!! sigh!!! hhhhmmm.....

    but, again, most important, bb healthy lor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as bb healthy, gender not so important lah. Meaning you are Lai Lai (MIL) meng keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB healthy is important. Can think from good way, Wyson have brother as a partner to discuss. Boy with boy are easier to communicate.
    Haha......MIL meng. From now you have to train yourself to be a 'sai lei' de MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, as long as baby is healthy, girl or boy doesn't matter lah... more reason to have no.3? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. again ? Can understand your disappointment also.
    Anyway, boy or girl still our kids lah, like everyone has said, most important is baby healthy loh. take it easy lah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as baby is healthy...... :)

    ReplyDelete