babies

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Early Birthday Celebration


Yesterday we celebrated my 1st birthday
at a Chinese Restaurant
we're having a simple dinner
with family members
Actually it was an early celebration
we will be going somewhere
on my actual birthday
next week


This was the birthday cake
that Mummy bake for me
Blueberry Cotton Cheese Cake
Mummy knows im not feeling well
for the past one week
so she thinks it would be best for me
to have a homemade cake
rather than the creamy type cake bought from bakery
I finish 1 small slice of the cheese cake
it was yummy


Cant wait for them to finish singing birthday song
so that i can blow the candle
Too bad, gor gor more faster than me
He blews it before i can do anything
Naughty, naughty gor gor
( can see the bigger birthday cake? it was Ethan gor gor's cake
We have a joint celebration actually)


Gung gung and por por was also here
Not forgetting my Kiu-Poh(nanny) family
My 2 yi-yi's family as well




Birthday Boy in a sailor jumper

I was being cranky all nite long
im scared of all the strangers around
and glued to my nanny most of the time


My birthday pressies
a pink tricycle from Mummy
and a storybook rhymes from Daddy


A note from Mummy :
Dear Baby Iyson,
You're 1 already
Mummy hopes u will grow up healthily
and strongly
Most importantly you and your gor gor
must love each other
and taking care of each other

6 comments: