babies

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Holiday Part 2


On the 2nd day ( 27/3/11)

after we check out
we continued our journey to Penang
This was my 1st time here

On the way to Penang

We decided to take the ferry
to cross the Penang bridge
Its the first time for all of us


I dont like being in the ferry
I keep on wailing and crying
Im not feeling good

Once we reach Penang Island
We look for foods
to fill up our hungry stomach

Then we straight went to
Kek Lok Si temple

Snapping with my zodiac, Tiger

With the newly built Guan Yin

When coming down from the temple
my temperature shoot up again
sigh, ended Mummy bring me
to see doctor nearby


So , can guess what happened to me
on the remaining days??

Yup, stay in the hotel room
having room service with Mummy while
other people went out to have
seafood dinner

On the last day
after having breakfast at
Gurney plaza
Straight away went back to hotel
check out , and off we go
Thought of stopping by at Tambun
but discarded the idea
Coz im really really not feeling well

Thats all about my birthday travel trip
All Well, Ends Not Well

No comments:

Post a Comment