babies

Friday, September 14, 2012

Move It, Move It, Its Movie Time!

Back dated post 19/8/12


Hey, Mummy
Why i cant open the gate?


Oh, need to pose for the camera 
then only the gate will opened izzit?


My pose ok ?


U bluff me , Mummy..
the gate still not opened yet...sobs sobs


Never mind, i tried using my hand to push
see whether it opened or not?


Hahaha, silly me, of course it wont opened
Its an auto gate
I need the remote , please...hehehe


Fast forward..........

We reached the cinema already
Its my 1st time being in the cinema
and I insisted on having a single seating
I dont wanna be carried


and we watching this
ICE AGE 4 


Its was hilarious
I cant control myself and shouts in the cinema
while Gor gor laughs so loud 
till Mummy so paiseh

Luckily i well behaved 
coz Mummy stuffs me with popcorn and snacks

3 comments:

  1. Watching movie in the dark-dark room very fun, hor? Summore got nice snacks to eat. Ask daddy and mummy bring you more often ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them so chubby. Not like you at all. Kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! My kids enjoy this movie, too!

    ReplyDelete