babies

Friday, October 26, 2012

Again to Columbia....

Backdated post 3/8/2012

3/8 -7/8
My 2nd visit in a month time
And this round i have to stay more longer
than my 1st visit

Mummy bundled me to the hospital
in the middle of the night
coz we need a single bedded room 
and our paed have make a reservation for us
( see, we do get priority coz am regular here)

as usual , when the paed wants to do the procedure for me
i put up a fight 
when its finally done and antiobiotic been injected 
immediately my whole body become like this


red patches appeared everywhere
and i was scratching non stop
i was allergic to this antibiotic
seeing this, the nurse quickly stopped the drip
but now its become a question
why im allergic to this when im not during the 1st time?

So back to my itinerary(LOL, sounds like a vacation trip huh?)
beside DRIPPING, my most favourite activity is
DINING
Breakfast

Lunch & Dinner

enjoying my food so much!
and their fried meehoon is the best...

and having ENTERTAINMENT time


watching my fav cartoon on Disney Channel


and playing Ipad games... 


I even got SHOPPING trip somemore
to the nearby Jusco Seremban 2

chilling out at Pizza Hut


Not forgetting  DESSERT time

munching on grapes

and McD sundae

and on the 5th day, it was
FREE & EASY 
(finally the drip was off and i was allowed to 'check out')




Such a relief
all's well , end's well


2 comments:

  1. aiyo...good to hear it ends well.

    Kesian your mommy. Duno how many days no sleep

    ReplyDelete