babies

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Look, Who's Talking & Singing?

From 'talking' to 'singing'
thats what Mummy said
i have UPGRADED


video was taken on 24/8/2012

I know imitating ( repeat after) single word
i still cant called Mummy or Daddy
without being 'guided'
thats one good achievement though
pls pay attention when im calling myself
with a high pitch sound somemore ...lol

and now i start singing humming 
to my favourite idol song
do u know who's that was?
Mummy dont like that singer actually
Only Daddy was the big great FANATIC



(i was buckled up nicely in my car seat,
but no longer after Kor kor went to the back seat
i also want to join , end up Mummy let me 
finish humming the song and
back to my car seat straight away)
No worries, Mummy wont let me do something
that can endangered us



3 comments:

  1. Iyson can do imitation...good for him! normally they don't officially label 'special' unless they're officially reach 3 years old. Iyson got very good face expression, unlike some that really look 'blank' and dull. Don't worry about some of the symptoms. Let him mingle and socialize more. Hopefully his stimming would go off soon. I'm curious about the acupuncture. What do you think? Really helpful? I'm afraid to let needle poke on their tender heads.

    ReplyDelete