babies

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My First Ever

backdated post 5/7/13


Yeah, we woke up very early today
Mummy getting ready to check out


we're going to hong kong today
my very first maiden trip


maybe because im not feeling well
so my mood can be expected
change like a weather
see, im pastering Mummy for no reason
while we waiting at the Macau Ferry Terminal


my very first ferry ride 
see, im still struggling here
dont know what bothering me


lastly, Mummy just let me run around with Gor gor
then only can see my happy face


when we reach HK ferry terminal
my mood swing came again
i dont want to move from my stroller
i dont want to be push around
i want it just like this, static
end up, Mummy bundled me into a Japanese restaurant
to have our late lunch while im wailing inside




after lunch, we hurriedly went to the nearest MRT station
and i have my 1st ever MRT ride
it was fun standing while the train is moving



 finally we managed to find our hotel (service apartment)
and thats the time i knocked off
im having fever again


while im having my beauty sleep
everybody went out to hunt for food/shopping
except Mummy & gor gor
Gor gor was busy catching up with his cartoon shows
and Mummy keep monitoring my temperature


Daddy smart enough to tapao this back for mummy
wantan mee , wantan bursting with 'liu'




after i woke up
Mummy brings us down to the happy hour area
and we have some drinks and snacks




for dinner, Daddy's friend came to fetch us
we're having dim sum for dinner
but me the usual, dont want to eat anything
start to 'lao gai' again
and fever came again


to end our day, we went to the 
Victoria Harbour station


it was windy and im so fascinated
looking at the lighting
it was so colourful 


superb night view


our family photo to end the day
and need to go back to have my medicine again
hope i will feel better for tomorrow journey

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer to hv fever when on holiday. But glad you all still manage to enjoy yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are planning to hk this year end with 2kids n 1 toddler...need some advise from you. Our first family oversea trip. In order to save cost we book motel.

    ReplyDelete