babies

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My 2nd Overseas Trip


backdated post 4/7/13

Finally i can fly again
after due consideration from Mummy
2 days before we supposed to fly
i was having high fever due to my tonsillitis
so Dr prescribed a 5 days antibiotic 
Meaning that if i tag along
My medicines also have to follow me




but im all smiling face when Mummy finally
decided not to left me behind again


see , our portable fridge
to put all my medicine


Mummy thought i will be having a fuss
when im onboard just like last trip
but thanks god, i behave
i fall asleep before our plane took off
and i sleep for the entire 4 hrs journey


can see the red patch there?
Mummy was so angry with this fella
while we was dining at LCCT cafe
this fella with his oversized bag 
bang on me, and makes me fall
and knock at the chair edge
my gums was bleeding and this fella
just walked away without saying sorry
Mummy said such people will have karma 
so we'll just wait

forget bout that incident
after 4 hrs journey, we finally landed here



oh yes, my 1st trip to Macau


i was so excited 



we check in at Hotel Royal Macau
room was spacious and clean


after dinner , we went out jalan-jalan


i was fascinated by all the lighting around
after an hour lepaking here
we went back to hotel 
for a good night rest


just like a king eh?
enjoying potato chips while watching tv
and need to sleep early tonight
tomorrow we will be checking out early...

1 comment:

  1. Kns that fella. So cilaka. May he trip and fall diwn break his two front tooth!

    ReplyDelete