babies

Monday, September 28, 2009

Im Back...

So long didnt update my blog.... just dont have the mood to do so... I have been on MC for 2 months and now on unpaid leave. I have severe morning sickness that last until now... im totally not like my old self, im kind of missing the previous me.
`
From the day i know im pregnant, i cannot eat, drink or sleep well. I have been in and out from hospital for dripping coz dehydration. Im getting thinner and thinner, my life is miserable. I will throw up everything ( i mean everything) i put into my mouth ( liquid or solid). What i can eat only instant mee. Yup, every day i must have Maggi. I know its not healthy but thats the only thing that my stomach can accept.
`
Im totally useless now, i cant do any house chores. I only lied on the bed from day to nite. Poor hubby... he have to learn how to do all the house works, from operating the washing machine till vacuuming and mopping the floor. My hubby never do all this. So its kind of heart warming seeing him do all this.

11 comments:

  1. First is congrate, 2nd is pity u, 3rd so nice of ur hubby, 4th take good care, 5th add oil oh, little mummy...hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats again my dear friend. just rest and let hubby do everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my friend, so happy for your 2nd pregnancy. Don't worry the pregnancy sickness will goes soon as you already entering 2nd sememster. Pregnancy sickness meaning your Baby Jr doing well, grow healthy inside you. Always think this and it could make you feel better. Take good care of yourself and look forward to meet you when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you everthing is smooth. take care well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, my fren ! Take good rest & good care ya. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ivy and do take care ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you, take care ya


    karenyiau

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    I am waiting for your announcement on this good news. ^_^

    Sound terrible on the pregnancy this round? Wishing you can get over it very soon.
    Do share with us your photo especially when tummy getting bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally you announced it :-) Hope your 2nd trimester will be much better. Don't worry too much ok... Soon, when you can eat, then only slowly "pou" back lor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations!take good care & hope u will go thru this very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy to hear your good news.Congratulation! worry to hear your condition hope you get better soon take care.

    ReplyDelete