babies

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Prenatal Check-up

Since im preggy till now, i think i have visited my gynae more than 6 times. I didnt go there on monthly basis, just as when i feel needed. I only started to take my supplements ( multivitamins, calcium and vit-c) this week. Why? As u all know, im having a very bad morning sickness(till now still have), till force me to vomit out everything i take including folic acid. So my gynae advised me not take any till i feel better.
'
This was taken on my last visit (27/9). Baby was 12 weeks and i weighted 46.2 kg.



'
This was taken today(22/10). Baby is 16 weeks and was very healthy. When i was doing the 4-D ultra scan, baby was so busy moving hands and kicking legs. My weight - 47.8 kg. Increased 1.6 kg from last visit but still not gaining any weight if compared to my pre-pregnancy weight -48kg.
Gynae said i will be catching up slowly on the weight, so no need to worry much.


'
Eventhough i have passed the 1st trimester, but im still having morning sickness. Will vomit and feeling nausea, appetite still so-so..

Oooh, my gynae still playing hide and seek about baby gender. He said will tell me on my next visit...so , stay tuned...

7 comments:

  1. jie, how r u ? r u feeling better ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the 4D ultra scan so clear, can she almost the whole body of the bb.
    Hey, your pregnant weight is still lower than my current weight now lor. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt do the 4D scan as so expensive here. btw, friend, i am double up your size now....keke :-)

    take care ya! i will be delivery in 2 weeks time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! ur 4D scan so clear... good to hear tat, at least ur weight increase & ur bb is heathly! good good...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the 4-D scan is so clear. Happy to hear you are feeling much better, Ivy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya.. the 4D scan is so clear..... do take care of yourself ya... btw, know the gentle of your bb oredi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! 1st time I saw 4D ultra can, really so clear eh ? glad to hear that baby is growing healthily & actively. just mummy, got to take more care ya.

    ReplyDelete