babies

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Am Back

After a 5D4N trip back to hometown, am back last nite. The trip quite tiring for me eventhough hubby tagging along. Usually i have no problem taking care of Wyson on the 2.5 hrs flight journey. But this time , im having difficulties asking him to take his nap as usual. He just wont stop moving in the cabin, runs here and there, keep on asking us to bring him to the toilet. Only 1 hour before we landed, then he fall asleep. Gosh, i really have to think and think and think if i ever want to bring him again.
`
Since today was already on leave, so better make good use of it. I went for my monthly check up. Also need to wait for almost an hour then only my turn. Everything normal, blood pressure ok, urine ok, my weight and baby weight also ok. But i didnt gained much from my last visit, now only at 55.3 kg and baby 1.1 kg.
`
Gynae commented baby very healthy and asked me whether he moves actively. I told him, baby actually moves non-stop, can feel it every 20 or 30 minutes. And he does have a pair of strong legs, coz his kick was so full of energy.
`
Will go again for my next check up before CNY, and maybe after that will start to have long leave till i give birth. We'll see what the gynae said on my next visit. My legs already start swelling due to excessive walking and climbing up staircases. Dont ask me why, due to my job, i still need to travel 2 hrs everyday to reach my office. And my back pain is killing me every day. My hips and pelvics also not spared from that.

1 comment: