babies

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

From BF to Shopping

Last Saturday, went to MV to meet up with Vicky and Karen (both also expert in breastfeeding). Really a big thanks to them for sparing their precious weekend to entertain a zero knowledge about BF mummy (that's me). They passed me the correct tips and the all-about BF. At least, now im more confident but just theoritically, not practically. They even offered me their 12-hrs hotline, in case i need to call them( at first i bargain for 24-hrs der, but Vicky said cannot woh, coz she wanna sleeps....hahaha)
`
Since already at MV, i wont give up any chance for shopping. While hubby bring Wyson to the Kiddy playland at Jusco, i just shop for my CNY clothings and hubby's too. Without us realising, by the time we left , it was almost 7pm. Wyson also start complaining. He said he was tired and wanna go home. Wow, i shop for nearly 8 hrs non-stop. Ok lah, in between got sit down and have our late lunch at Ding Tai Fung, The Gardens. The food quite nice and the waiters and waitresses really have good manners. Hubby was very impressed. But still, hubby said he cant believe he can stay that long and i can walk that long.
`
Because of my shopping marathon, yesterday i went for my early checkup. Supposed to go there in another 2 weeks, but my pelvics was so painful till i thought i was going to give birth anytime. ( i know its not time yet, but just to gain some sympathy from my hubby....hehehe). As a 'reward', i've got 5 days MC. Gynae said everything was fine, since this was my 2nd pregnancy , my back and pelvics will hurt alot more than the 1st. Baby now weight at 1.3 kg and me only gain 1kg. Wow, in 2 weeks time, i gain that much.
`
When hubby asked Gynae whether my 8 hrs shopping spree contributes to the pain, he also got a shock. "Wow, u really can walk for that long? Some of my patients walk for an hour, already start complaining." Well, my hubby told him, if he's married a SHOPPING QUEEN, then he will know. Cheh....
`
So, for this one week MC, i tried my very best to just sit at home. I've already in my 2nd days. But my legs and hands very 'ithcy', even today i try to do some online shopping but luckily i cancelled it the minute i wanna do payment. I was hoping i can go out to do the REAL shopping, can touch and compare. I guess u wont see me tomorrow, coz i already have plan wanna go out somewhere.....hehehe

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha...you are really a "shopping queen" ! hehehehee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salute! No live show ah? sian lor... kekekekkee

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you really can shop. Go ahead shop now else with 2 kids tag along later I dun think your got the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah got improvement wor... 8 hours, almost catching up with me already hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete