babies

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Balik Kampung

Top list in my agenda for this year - tomorrow will be balik kampung ( an annual affair). But this time will be a bit special, going back with my big belly( actually, not so big lah, if wanna hide , still can der...hehehe). First time taking an aeroplane while im pregnant. My hubby so kiasi that something might happened. So have to keep reassuring him everything will be alright and OK.
`
Not like my previous trip, going back alone with Wyson, this time hubby will be tagging along. My sis and her family and my 2nd brother will be joining too. Eventhough we will only be back for a short trip, 5D4N , but it means alot for me. At least, i can RELAX myself by my Mum side. I can become her little girl again. Not forgetting my Dad too, he will pampered us with a lot of yummy and delicious food.
`
Oh, i just cant wait for my feet to land there, tanah airku yang tercinta(mind me for being so patriotic.... wahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment