babies

Friday, February 19, 2010

100 % Ready

Nothing much i can do during this few days CNY celebration, coz the weather was damn hot. So whats better than spending my time shopping and enjoying the air cond for FREE?? But everywhere also packed with people thus the aircond also not that cold.
`
For the 1st and 2nd day, i went to Tesco, the nearest from my house. Main reason wanna enjoy air cond, end up also got buy things..
`
On the 3rd of CNY, i went to Jusco Seremban2 to meet up with Hwei Li and her family. Didnt have time to shop there, just got enought time to have my breakfast at Secret Recipe while waiting for them. After a short/brief chit-chat session, time to said goodbye coz got another appointment with my sis.
`
We're heading to Malacca to shop at the newly opened Jusco at Bandaraya Malacca. The journey took us almost 2 hours. Bcoz it was newly opened, so the crowd was unbelievable till no parking space. And the most surprising was, i bump into Alice.... what a small , small world....hahahaha
`

`
On the 4th, supposed to go to Port Dickson, but cancelled last minute, coz our car broke down and need to send to workshop. So just stay at home and enjoying home-cooked meal. Pity Wyson coz for the last 3 days only eat out till he asked me why i didnt cook....so paiseh...

Yesterday, we're heading to Jusco Cheras Selatan again. My dad was here since the 2nd day of CNY. He also likes me , cannot sit still at home, must go out shop and shop and shop. So, i also have my chance to shop for the last item in my wish list, a baby stroller. At last , i got it.
`

I choose this striking orange , instead of the normal blue color coz most of the item i bought for Jr was BLUE color.
`
So, now im 100% ready for my newborn....hooray...

1 comment: