babies

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Im Officially OFF now

Yesterday, when i woke up and getting down from the bed, gosh, why my back so pain. When i tried to walk, i cant even lift up my legs, my back like wanna broke into hundred pieces. So i quickly sat down and wake hubby up. I have to lean on him to go to the toilet and going downstairs.
`
I quickly called my gynae and makes appointment with him. When he saw me, he just laugh. 'Oh, finally you are here ar, so fast 'injured' liao lar(coz he saw me limping all the way in). But you're late than i expected.' He knows my past history when im preggy with Wyson, i start to experience this kind of pain when i almost reach the 7th mths. But with this pregnancy, i have passed the 7th mths.
`
As usual, he will do the scan for me. I told him, for this few days , baby moves non-stop for 24 hrs. The kickings and movings making me so uncomfortable. He said i should not worry at all, if the baby not moving, then i should start worry. My hubby, like got no other question to ask, keep on asking the same Q, boy or girl ah? Till my gynae said, if comes out is a GIRL, he will refund TWICE all the money we spent on him. Serve my hubby right, always asked the wrong Q at the wrong time. Hahahaha....
`
My weight now at 57.8kg while baby is 2.1 kg. Gynae commented baby is so chubby just like his gor gor, even the lips and chin also resemble the same. Sigh, hoping this one will looks like me, end up also like hubby. Now can only hopes his eyes will looks like me, coz gynae said baby was closing his eyes when he's doing the scan.
`
Gynae gives me MC till the day i give birth. So , i can rest at home for a month plus before the big day. Dont know whether during this one month i can refrain myself from going to shopping mall...
`
Have a look at my chubby boy.... really looks like Wyson hor...
`

4 comments:

  1. Oh so "good" can off early keke. Yes junior is cute and see his chubby cheek. Yet out yet know, hope he can reassemble mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *scratch head* How can the baby be so small but so chubby? Haha your hub... still got hope that he will have a daughter ar? Or he wanna confirm it really is a son?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so chubby.......wanna pinch him!!!!

    ReplyDelete