babies

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For My Memory

Im quite a bit regret when im preggy with Wyson, i didnt snap any single photo. So for this pregnancy, i told myself i must and i should, at least have a few pictures with my big belly captured. I cant afford to have my pictures taken by professional photographer, so with my not so high-tech hp, i try to DIY. The outcome?? Not bad, at least for me.....
















`
Im already in my 34th weeks, 6 more weeks to go.....
`
After some touch-up, the pics turn out well too....
`

7 comments:

  1. assiks, so sexy! bravo!! good job done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah wah wah... sexy oh !!! very nice wor!! i oso wan to take too... kekekekkeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. good take leh?? i take by my own der, put self-timer...kekeke

    sexy meh?? pregnancy pics supposed to show the big stomach mar....

    ReplyDelete
  4. good take. Can DIY also. Why want to spent money for others. Better save for your own baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah seh not back leh..taken by your own, I thought your hb help you tim.

    ReplyDelete