babies

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Down Again With Sick Bug


I've been coughing and
having running nose
for the past 2 days
So today Mummy bundle
me & Gor gor
to the paed


while waiting for our turn
i was enjoying playing this slide
i was climbing up instead of sliding down
*Mummy shakes head*

Then i found this toy
more interesting


after a round of fighting
for the same toy with Gor gor
at last i can have this all by myself


See how strong i am
pulling down the toy
and bring it down on the floor


oh, can you see the white thingy thing
thats my new companion
every steps i take
it will make the ling ling ling sound
so Mummy can keep track of my whereabouts

3 comments:

  1. J had one ling ling too when he was young

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ling ling after wear for few days, from 5 bells become 4. Mummy foresee in the next few weeks , the ling ling will become bald, without any bell..lol

    ReplyDelete