babies

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Mid-Autumn


So fast, another year pass by
Last year i still got a lantern to play with

This year im not even celebrating at home
with Mummy, Daddy and Gor-gor
Why ?

All because of Gor-gor
He was infected with red-eyes
Paed said it will be infectious
So to play safe
Mummy send me back to Kiu-Po house

But i think i was too small
to know the meaning of Autumn too :-)
As long as i can play, eat and drink
I will be the most happiest baby

Just to share some of my Mummy's
homemade mooncake
She make it last 2 weeks

The baked version

the non baked version ( snow skin)

the frozen version - choc ice cream moon cake

I did taste a bite of this snow skin mooncake
with corn paste
Ok, one bite enough for me...hehe

Wish you all have a happy mid autumn today!!

2 comments: