babies

Monday, September 12, 2011

Jab

backdated post : 10/9/11
Since yesterday nite
Mummy keep on reminding me
not to be scared,
to be a good boy
and dont become a cry baby

I dont know what it means
till we reach our paed's clinic
Mummy have already make an appointment
for my overdue chicken pox jab

Once i see the Paed
I already cried my lungs out
as if he's the bad guy monster
the whole procedure was fast
now u see it, now u dont
the needle already landed on my thigh

after the whole episode of drama
Its time to have our lunch
Mummy choose to have it at
Chicken Rice Shop


Weight @ 11.6 kg
Height @ 86 cm ( Mummy recorded wrongly as 82cm on my 18th mths update)

Finish our lunch
We have another session
of chasing and running
( I run while Mummy & Daddy chasing me around)
at Jusco playland

On our way back
I dozed off instantly


sleeping in slumberland

1 comment: