babies

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Activity of the Day


Mummy cant wait to start off
with the activities that the therapist
suggested yesterday

this morning , Mummy fills up a bowl
with uncooked macaroni


first, she ask me to feel the texture of the macaroni
a bit rough & cold ( the macaroni was kept in the fridge)
i like it

then Mummy said i need to transferred
the macaroni to another empty bowl
i have to use my tiny fingers to pick up


first, i was enjoying it
but the process of picking was too slow
so i got a clever idea
i just bring up the whole bowl
and pour it to another bowl

end up, i kena redo the whole thing again
the purpose of this activity was for my sensory stimulation
meaning that i have to use my hands to feel it
which i dont like
so to show my protest, i pour the macaroni on the floor
and swept it away with my hands
which earned me a hard spank from Mummy

Next, Mummy let me try out the finger water paint
which i never played before
the paint was sticky, another good source for
my sensory stimulation


am still ok in the beginning
once the paint got out of control
and stick everywhere to my body parts


i become like this
i dont like the paint at all
it was so sticky and it makes me dirty

p/s - eventhough both activity not that successful, but i will keep on trying it out with Iyson. The purpose is for him to feel different type of material that have different textures, to teach him what is soft, hard , sticky and etc...

5 comments:

  1. jie, good try ...keep going even is hard starting ...GAMBATEH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blog out, I want to try for my both girls too... kambateh for both of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's very smart wor.. knows how to think of an easy way out and pour from one bowl to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He clever mah...pour everything kau tim la

    ReplyDelete