babies

Friday, December 2, 2011

My 1st Session


Went for my 1st session
of Occupational therapy
at 3pm today


While waiting for my turn
i can still run around
not aware what was waiting for me


When my name was being called
i was being paranoid again
i dont wanna go in that room
Mummy tried to coax me in but failed
i was wailing out loud
till the therapist said its ok
just to let me stay outside the room
while he interviewed Mummy

end up, during that one hour session
i falls asleep in bbsitter arm

in the end of the session
Mummy got a check list
of activities that needed
to be practiced at home


some of the activities included:


bill for the day, RM 30


p/s - 1st session was not good at all, coz Iyson was rejecting himself from being approached by the therapist. Im hoping for the next session, which is next month, he will be more cooperative.

2 comments: