babies

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Acupuncture


Mummy have been searching on the internet
very frequently during these days
she wants to find out beside therapy
is there any other method to help me

then she found this link
and thought of giving it a try
so, last thursday ( 15/12/11)
Mummy bring me to the acupuncturist(AP) shop
which is just a few blocks away from bbsitter's house

when im inside the shop
Mummy and bbsitter tried to distract me
with toys and hp

i didnt realised when the AP
poke the 'needle'on my head
Mummy was surprised bcoz
not only 1 needle ,but 4 needles

i started to show some reaction
when AP poke my heel with needle
and i start wailing & crying
kicking & fussing around
when the needles poke
all over my hands and legs

the whole session last bout 15 mins
and the fees was RM20

Mummy thought after that session
for sure i will have nightmare
and cries in the nite

surprisingly, when bbsitter told Mummy
not only i did not cried
but i didnt even woke up for my midnite feed
(yes, im still on my midnite feed , 2 feeds usually)
Mummy feels so relief

for the past few days
i sleep thru the whole nite without
crying in my sleep, and no more midnite feed
(i've been crying for no reasons for last one week)

p/s - i will surely bring him for the acupuncture session again. I dont know whether it helps or not, but Iyson did stop crying after that session. Maybe that acupuncture makes him calm/relax. Who knows , right? As long as it do no harm to Iyson, i will surely continue with this.

3 comments:

  1. wow...surprised that you dare to bring him there. Good that he cries less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..mind giving me the contact of the acupuncturist? A friend is interested.

    my email smallkucing@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that he is improving! =D

    ReplyDelete